A luxuriant matching Kumihimo-woven necklace and bracelet set made from top quality Japanese Toho beads matched with rainbow-spangled Czech bicone crystals. This unique necklace is fastened with a dainty silver-plated toggle in a tulip design.
A luxuriant matching necklace and bracelet set inspired by the beautiful pink of the Camelia flower. This is the last of the spring collection of Kumihimo bracelet and necklace sets made from top quality Japanese Toho beads in raspberry pink and silver-frosted crystal spiralling round the rainbow-spangled Czech bicone crystals. The bracelet is fastened with a large lobster clasp and a short extension chain to ensure perfect sizing (although do let me know your wrist size so I can adjust the woven length as well) and the necklace is fastened with a dainty silver-plated toggle in a tulip design.
- SIZING: Each bracelet will be individually made up when the order comes in as available in 3 different sizes.
- The necklace comes in one size and is 42 cm long – not extendable – if you want I can make yours with a lobster clasp & extension chain, just add a comment when you place your order.
- FOR A CUSTOM FIT: Wrap a piece of string around your wrist just over the wrist bone…not tight or loose, just a perfect measure. Cut the string and lay it flat on a measuring tape. If you provide that exact measurement, we can make up a bespoke item to your requirements, thank you. All of my designs can be customised to your preference, if you would like me to make any alterations please send me a message.
- All bracelets are made to order within 3-4 days
- If you have any queries, please send a message.
Small (< 16 cm), Medium (16-21 cm), Large (> 21 cm)